Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Blanket of Snow

Makes me crave of a blanket of, well, blankets.  As much as I love my bed with it's down and memory foam (high maintenance?), I would love to have throw blankets for the couch to cozy up in.  I am currently wrapped in a blanket that used to be on my bed, but it's queen-sized... And my dog takes over it when I am not in it.  Or even when I am in it. 

Anyway, here are some blankets that would make the season bright.

Love this take on classic plaid at World Market.


I personally think it looks better in the store.

The blanket my dog is loving is a microplush style.  You can get those almost anywhere these days.  This one's from Amazon.

And, finally, remember how last year I was totally obsessed with Pottery Barn's faux fur throws?  Well, those are all over the place this year (including both World Market and Amazon).  I could easily settle for one of Target's faux furs.

Any and all of these would look so much better than the blue fleece one I currently have from my college days.

0 comments: