Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Official

Sorry for the grossness of this picture, but I am making a statement.

I threw away the crocs. Well, actually they are not even the Croc brand. Some grocery store knock-off that I had to buy for a job in Hawaii once (don't ask). I didn't mind them too much - hey, they really were comfortable - so I kept them (my roommate threw them away as soon as we quit that job). They are now about 2 and a half years old.

My husband saw them in the trash when he went to throw something away and he said "Oh. Crocs in the trash? Are they getting worn out or you just don't like them anymore?"

I said, "Um yeah. They are kind of old now. . . *pause* You know I can't wear those anymore!"

Yes, he knows as well as I do that with the new knowledge I have of style and taste, I cannot wear those anymore. I just can't. My tastes have changed, I suppose. I just can't see me wearing those anymore. I don't think I judge people who do wear them, but they aren't really me anymore. So I decided to make certain that I would not revert to my old ways.

0 comments: