Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spring and Summer, Cont.

OK, I think I need help. Do these shoes look at all old-ladyish? I think after the purse thing, I just have a strong desire to not resemble my, or anyone else's, mother.

In the collage of sandals on the previous post, I like the top two the most, I think. The top left corner one is pretty much nowhere to be found unless you are a size 6 foot, which I am absolutely not. The top right corner is hard to find in that color. The bronze version is easier to find right now. I think I would prefer a light colored shoe for the summer, but since they are all essentially sandals, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Anyway, onto my latest pick:
The price is right, they look fairly comfortable, and they have a little sparkle. I'm just not sure about that wide top strap. And perhaps the heel/sole are a little too comfortable-looking. Do they look young and fresh and befitting a recent college grad?

0 comments: