Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spring and Summer are Coming

I know it's still January, but I am trying to be in transition mode. I am trying to ease myself out of the outerwear/sweater obsession.
So lately I have been thinking about summer footwear. I don't really have any summery shoes. Well, I have a pair of low-top sneakers and a couple pairs of ballet flats. But I don't have any open-toed shoes. I need some, right? After all, I threw away my crocs, remember?

Here are some of the ones I have been looking at. I obviously am a sucker for sparkly things.
Hmm, I wonder if I will "grow out of" this sparkly embellishment fondness. I better start trying stuff on if I am going to find something that doesn't itch and drive me nuts on the top of my foot.


Notice how none of these sandals have those paper thin soles? I seriously don't know how people stand to walk around in those. So, I haven't completely given up on comfort in favor of fashion...

0 comments: