Saturday, January 3, 2009

Maybe I Think About the Future Too Much

Since my style has been evolving, I have been looking down at my everyday casual shoes and not liking them as much. They're ok, I just don't see them as me very much anymore. I have had several pairs of these shoes and have always loved their comfort - it is truly second to none (that I have tried). And while comfort is still important, I think I would like something a little more grown up and something that didn't make my pants bunch up funny because of how big the shoes are.
I have also been thinking about the "mom shoe". Someday I do plan on having kids. Comfort will take on a whole new level of importance, I am sure. But I also think that looking halfway decent will take on a new level of importance because when you think you look good, you feel good and confidence is half the battle.
I have found a few options that I want to file away for someday when I am in the market for new shoes and also when I am a mom and I might forget that comfort can be cute also.

Here is the first option I found.

And another one, similar to the first.



Keen has some cool options too.

0 comments: