Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Easy Step

I am starting to wish I had some decent dresses. They are so easy to put on and look put together. Well, that is, easy if they fit and are cut well. I have two dresses but one just isn't very good quality and the fit leaves something to be desired. I am finding that being thin is somewhat harder to dress than everyone normally thinks (including myself). I don't have much shape and many stores just don't go small enough.

Anyway, I wish I had a couple of decent dresses.

Exhibit A - From Francesca's Collections
I would love to wear this one if/when I go back to France to visit my host family, if it's in the spring or summer.

Exhibit B - From Shabby Apple
I don't have that elusive, perfect black dress. I really like the style of this one.

Exhibit C - Also from Shabby Apple
I'm not entirely sure what this one would be, but I love it. A lot. Something sort of fancy, but different from the typical black. I love gray. This one looked so good on the model, who seemed to have a similar body type to me.

Of course, I still love those ones from Banana Republic, but they are very fancy, holiday party type dresses. Not anything I really need (despite being on clearance *sigh*).

0 comments: